October CMS and Laravel can't work properly Shared Hosting. Experts recommended minimum VPS to publish your Laravel project and October CMS is an laravel based also.
I'm publishing my posts with October CMS in a shared host. I also using some useful and working plugins in this site.
You can find a list of my plugins. Which are %100 working and tested in Shared Host. (Plugin links will be added if requested.)
I tested a lot of plugins and some plugins that are give errors and/or not useful for me and ı disabled them are listed below:
- Linkonoid.ShortcodesEngine (Increase Pagespeed insights points)
- Linkonoid.SCPIncludeContent (Increase Pagespeed insights points)
- Linkonoid.SCPAdsense (Increase Pagespeed insights points)
- LucasPalomba.Krakenoptimizer (Give some a_open errors)
- Pkurg.CardSlider (Not usefull for me)
- RainLab.UserPlus (I Don't use user registiretion system)
You can make suggestions via comments. I gonna test and add to list. thanks for reading.